Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lohan absolutely F**KED

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Hmmm. I appear to have merged coolsmileygirl's (now invisible) post with that of cmoney. And uh, I can't reverse it. Sorry about that folks. At least we're now completely up-to-date with the wreck that is Li-Lo. :o

Onwards! Perez is saying that whereas her last DUI was a misdemeaour, this one is classed as a felony. So basically, the title of this thread is completely justified.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ang

Her 'movie' career is over! She is only out of rehab a few days!! She is crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

She has to face some jail time now but only if all the charges can be proved. Not a great advertisement for her rehab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

I got a great idea for these people. Its called a taxi.

Latest news from perez hilton is that Lohan was chasing a car belonging to the mother of her personal assistant who had resigned earlier in the evening.

http://perezhilton.com/?p=2077

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I thought all stars had their personal drivers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

I thought all stars had their personal drivers!

Then how do they get drunk driving?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamh1975

Boy is she going down for some serious jail time now. How f***ed up is this child?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Lirange

Don't give a fig about Lohan but it sure does make watching that Parent Trap remake quite bizarrre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

So she's back boozing, and caught with cocaine - and behind the wheel of a car. I'd sue the rehab facility she was at if I were her Mum!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

So she's back boozing, and caught with cocaine - and behind the wheel of a car. I'd sue the rehab facility she was at if I were her Mum!

But going to rehab and jail is so fashionable right now... this is her next big career move :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

She is such a Paris wanna-be ... Paris DUIs, Lindsy DUIs ... Paris gets locked up, Lindsy gets locked up

would still totally do her though :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

purplegeko wrote:
    Latest news from perez hilton is that Lohan was chasing a car belonging to the mother of her personal assistant who had resigned earlier in the evening.

http://perezhilton.com/?p=2077

ROFL - gotta love the details..

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rozlod

She is a completely spoiled brat, who is really out of her mind if she thinks people are going to believe her on this one. I think her mother should be shot too. :rolleyes:

R

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Nice photoshop job by the New York post.
    http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/lllllaaaaaaaa.jpg
    Compared with this: http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/07/0724_lohan_mugshot_01.jpg

The second was sent to me earlier by a friend.
    He reckons she looks like a Manson chick in it.
    I have to agree.
    And I totally would.

I actually feel sorry for her.
    She hardly had the most stable upbringing, coupled with the fact that she had fame thrust upon her at an early age. Add to that all the yes-men surrounding her and giving her anythnig she wants.
    Remember, she is just a young woman and that her childhood was far from normal.
    Click and compare the stories of those who were child stars and those who were not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 pinchmycheeks

i think she is a legend shes just doing what everyone our age is doing anyway she just gets caught coz of all the paparazzi.poor thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

i think she is a legend shes just doing what everyone our age is doing anyway she just gets caught coz of all the paparazzi.poor thing.
    What? No-one I know is a repeat drunk-driver who's been caught in possession of cocaine. She's not getting caught because of the paparazzi, she's getting caught because at this stage, she's a criminal.

Stargal wrote:
    What? No-one I know is a repeat drunk-driver who's been caught in possession of cocaine. She's not getting caught because of the paparazzi, she's getting caught because at this stage, she's a criminal.

are you insane or do you live in a matchbox filled with cotton wool?DO NOT TRY AND TELL ME youve never done coke or gone drink driving.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

are you insane or do you live in a matchbox filled with cotton wool?DO NOT TRY AND TELL ME youve never done coke or gone drink driving.:rolleyes:

LMFAO!!!!

I can categorically say I have neither drunk drove (i cant drive) and I wouldn't even know where to go to get Cocaine in Dublin.

Listen to yourself. :rolleyes:

TheGooner wrote:
    LMFAO!!!!

I can categorically say I have neither drunk drove (i cant drive) and I wouldn't even know where to go to get Cocaine in Dublin.

Listen to yourself. :rolleyes:

well if ya cant drive then doh of course you wouldnt be drink driving but do not tell me that ****e about not knowing where to get coke,your probably on it right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

well if ya cant drive then doh of course you wouldnt be drink driving but do not tell me that ****e about not knowing where to get coke,your probably on it right now.

:) Of course.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

stupid bitch tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 yeabutnobutyea

harsh.

Now she's been advised by her lawyers not to talk to the media, even thought it would have landed her a ton of cash. It's probably in case she says anything she shouldn't that may jeopardise her defense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

i think the title needs to be changed to
    Lindsay absolutely untouchable :D

shock horror, she got off lightly

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

Exactly, they can bloody well afford it. Or even a freaking limo.
    Its all a stunt, all these stories are imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Phantasm

She needs a good slap and to be thrown back into the real world.

Advertisement