Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Irish Folk on COH Defiant?

Options
  • 23-07-2007 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there are any Irish still playing City of Heroes? I am on Defiant server and wouldn't mind a few of my country men to team with!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Used to play COH quite a bit (and on defiant too!).

I stopped playing though as it was next to impossible to get a pick up group and I had hit the early 30s as a blaster where a group is a must for most of the missions.

'twasa fun game, but a bit repetitive. CoV was fun but again quite repetitive and not dark enough for my tastes. you still beat up bad guys , just guys that were slightly worse than you :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

I'm still playing, but only on Union really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

CoV Union for me

PS LoLth, the latest issue focuses on lv35+ so might not be quite so bad if you come back (see my amazing taunt power! lol).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

farohar wrote:
    CoV Union for me

PS LoLth, the latest issue focuses on lv35+ so might not be quite so bad if you come back (see my amazing taunt power! lol).

farohar has pwned the correct! There as been a tremendous amount playing since the live release of Issue 10, you should come back and give it a spin!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I reactivated a couple of weeks ago after 18 or so months off, but I'm Union at the moment (although, I have filled most alt slots on both english and non-english servers....). Yeah, it's repetitive but if you haven't played in a while it's still a great feeling the first time you and your team wipe the floor with mobs of 10+ purples. Kerthwack!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Like most MMO games the "personal" interractions on teams are different everytime, that is what keeps me comign back, I usually try to lead teams, time permitting and getting the players, the characters and the powers to work for the best synergies is always fun for me. I guess that is why I don't see it as repetitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

I played this for about a year, had two 50's and a number of other low, mid, and high alts. I left around i7, came back a bit for i8, but not since. I might give it a go again, if my old S.G. is still around. I'm on defiant. Mark, what level are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

You'll now have the whole inventions thing to learn as well as the co-op zone, occasional zone invasions by the rikti and another new TF.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Playing CoH again also, mainly as Master of Nothing, 42 blaster on Defiant :)

Usually wiping large groups of mobs with nova and managing to survive ;)

Advertisement