Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats going on in Devils Glen?

Options
  • 23-07-2007 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,268 ✭✭✭✭

Theres been a garda car outside the last two days, and they're not letting anyone in. There was a technical bureau van there yesterday...:confused:

Yes, I'm dead curious...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

where is Devils Glen?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,268 ✭✭✭✭fits

near Ashford.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,152 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Just up the road from my house. Supposedly, someone heard cries for help, a gunshot, then a car speeding off. They've being searching the woods for a while now, have had to live with Garda cars flying by so often now, they havent found any body(if there is one).

EDIT: To actually answer the question, a possible gangland murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,268 ✭✭✭✭fits

Thats mad...

Is it still sealed off? I walk my dogs in there a bit...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,327 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Ahh , I was wondering why the road was taped off the other day with people dressed up in space suits walking around.
    Hope its a false alarm.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Thats mad!!
    Possibley people out hunting and messing.

"Nothing was uncovered in the painstaking probe but Gardaí took the report very seriously given the recent history of Dublin gangland executions in the county."

Has there been?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Yohan Verhoeven was killed and dumped just outside of roundwood.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,152 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

And there was another one just beyond the Wicklow gap, as you go over some tiny little bridge, just in there.

Advertisement