Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's that scene??

Options
  • 22-07-2007 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭

This is driving me mad, I can picture the scene but forget who's there and everything..

It's in the simpsons and I think it's basically Homer competing with somebody else to show how much of a slob/lazy person they are and they are stretching and yawning and putting their feet up on stuff (maybe?) and generally slob/lazy man actions. Haha, it's annoying me so any help of the episode and story and who and why he's doing it is appreciated:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

You mean where he competes with a roadie?
    You mean where the episode where Millhouse becomes a star?
    No idea. Go ask in Prime Time Cartoons or something.

I'm just adding to this, so that I don't bump the thread.
    I just wanted to point at Ruu's deleted post and laugh because he got it wrong.

[Nelson]Ha Ha[/Nelson]

Terry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think it was from the episode Maximum Homedrive (from Season 10).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I, however, do not mind bumping this to note Ruu's err. Ho ho!
    Why not just tape a bunch of cats together?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I, however, do not mind bumping this to note Ruu\\\'s err.
    He deleted the post! It went down the memory hole.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement