Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The laptop I couldn't find...

Options
  • 22-07-2007 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Well I've been looking around at laptops for ages but have never yet seen one which meets my specs. So I've decided to wait and look again in a month or two. Anyway If anyone of you happen to notice a laptop with these or similar specs please tell me (pm me if this thread is on the 14 page or something by then) if not then just reply to this thread, thanks.
    Here's what I've been looking for:

# Processor: AMD Turion Mk-38 - 2.2Ghz
    # RAM: 1024MB DDR2
    # Hard Drive: 120GB 5400rpm
    # Screen: 14.1 or 15.4" Widescreen TFT (1280x800)
    # Optical Drive: DVD/CD Combo drive (must have Cd burner but DVD burner not necessary)
    # Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 and up
    # Connectivity: i'n not to techie in this part so just what ever I need to connect to a wireless hotspot/broadband connection (802.11a/b/g?)
    # Extras: Don't need Bluetooth or Webcam
    # Weight: not too important, under 5kg
    # Operating System: Windows xp Home preferably but wouldn't mind vista or xp proffesional
    # Battery doesn't matter so much but would like 2-3h

So if you know were to find that, give me a buzz! ;)

Comments

Advertisement