Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New MSN contacts

Options
  • 21-07-2007 1:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭

If anyone with the MSN contact bubbles@iol.ie (or something like that) tries to add you, say NO. I just added him, signed on, and then *kablam* a big load of spoilers comes flooding onto my screen. I only saw one, which made a reference to pg 658, which doesn't exist, so they're probably not true but ffs like, why do people have to be so f***ing STUPID!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

You can have a convo with that chap. He has a short attention spam tho, bless.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I have no interest in Harry Potter and he added me. He sent me 2 messages containing spoilers and then another with a link which contains "boards.ie" which opens a window and then moves all over your screen while trying to open a quicktime video which eventually crashes your computer. I did tell one of the Harry Potter mods penguin something but, I got no response.

Advertisement