Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Leinster jersey

Options
  • 21-07-2007 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Just spotted a pic of the new Leinster jersey. Tho it hasnt been put up yet on the website or online shop, which is a bit weird, as it was supposed to have been released yesterday...

Looks pretty cool, especially with BoI as sponsors (no more being mistaken as Scots while abroad any more). Doesnt seem to have any gold in it tho, which is a pity I think.

Any further info anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭giddyup

Saw them in Elverys in Blanch. They have a window display. They're not bad. The home jersey is quite dark - all blue and navy. Away looks good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

It's a hell of a lot nicer than the Ireland shirt! Shame there's no gold in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i like it although i'm not really into the asymmetry of it. probably get an away jersey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 shakes2007

It's a hell of a lot nicer than the Ireland shirt! Shame there's no gold in it.

I thought the Ireland jerseys were horrible when I first saw them, but I bought one there on Saturday and it is actually class. Having said that you would want to like it for €77!!

Advertisement