Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NZ v Australia

Options
  • 21-07-2007 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

This is on in the morning isn't it, anybody know what time ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

Think Sky kick off their coverage at 8am, and the match starts at 8:15am. Won't be any earlier anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Kiwis really look like that have gone backwards since the Autumn. OK, it's a given that the conditions are atrocious, but they don't look all that against what is not a vintage Aussie side.

Yes the Aussies beat them last time out, but I thought that was a blip, but with 17 mins gone, this looks a 50/50 game to me.

Inqui

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭jpt77

is there anywhere i can watch the game online?

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭MonkeyWrench

I've been searching myself and it looks unlikely. There is only one site I came across and that was not available to UK and Ireland customers and was pay per view...pity, its a bit early to be going to the pub to watch the game if you don't have sky sports!

Advertisement