Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scanner for €80/100

Options
  • 20-07-2007 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭

I have €100 sitting in my paypal account and am thinking of getting a scanner. I live about 5m from dublin airport and a couple of Guardai stations. What would be the best deal on eBay for listening to anything interesting? Are Guardai now on TETRA? I see they are using mobiles for most stuff now, but have you seen the size of them?! Or is that so they don't lose them/find them quickly?! LOL Anyway any freqs by PM would be appreciated, TIA. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

You arn't allowed to listen to Garda. They often use Mobile phones now and will shortly be getting a secure system.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

DJ_Spider wrote:
    I have €100 sitting in my paypal account and am thinking of getting a scanner. I live about 5m from dublin airport and a couple of Guardai stations. What would be the best deal on eBay for listening to anything interesting? Are Guardai now on TETRA? I see they are using mobiles for most stuff now, but have you seen the size of them?! Or is that so they don't lose them/find them quickly?! LOL Anyway any freqs by PM would be appreciated, TIA. :rolleyes:

Please look at the forum riles, no disussion of Garda frequencies whatsoever! Thread closed,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement