Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers UK Comic

Options
  • 20-07-2007 9:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

Anybody seen this yet?
    Got a copy yesterday and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. The repirints of the IDW stuff is in a bigger format than the originals(A4ish size), and there is a Beast Wars story which was unexpected. The Optimus Prime Story was ok, have to see how that pans out. And the return of Geoff Senior!! What more could you ask for?

p.s. check out a couple of the pieces of fan art on the letters pages;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ibjiba

Do you know where it can be found in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

Ibjiba wrote:
    Do you know where it can be found in Dublin?

I got it in Easons, but I'd reckon it shouln't be too hard to find in the bigger newsagents or comic book shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I was worried abouyt this, but a Beast Wars story you say? i am sold

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Ger_Hankey wrote:
    I got it in Easons, but I'd reckon it shouln't be too hard to find in the bigger newsagents or comic book shops.

3rd place has a few left. But Easons should have a good few too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭professor kaos

Got mine in The 3rd Place yesterday. It's following the Batman legends format of reprinting multiple stories in 5 to 6 page sections, so you get the new UK story, the movie prequel, and Beast wars : The Gathering. Not bad for a couple of euro, plus some great character pofiles and battle of the bots statistics.
    congrats on getting the pics published Ger!
    Anyone else send in art?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

How much does it cost BTW?
    Congrats Ger, I'll have to check out the art standard before submitting anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Koas you forgot about the Dog Tags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

thanks for the congrats!!
    Yeah, the dog tags are pretty cool too. tattoos next issue if you are into that kind of thing!!

Advertisement