Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ticketmaster and credit card?

Options
  • 19-07-2007 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Booked a show with ticketmaster the other day and chose the collect at box office option enter creditcard details and progressed with order and printed off page with confirmation number on it..............

now the prob have checked credit card over last 2 day and payment not gone through credit card might not be healthiest currently re balance:o

Is there a possiblity that the card company (visa) may have rejected this payment...

Surely ticketmaster would have checked this before processing payment or is payment only collected upon recipt of ticket/date of show?

Have tried thire customer service line and after 10mins waitin and half my credit a hung up

Can anybody clarify this situation for me i did provide my mobile to ticketmaster on the purchase page

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Ring your credit card provider and see what pending transactions there are. They should be able to see the Ticketmaster transaction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Ticketmaster only debit the card when they are about to issue the tickets - thus you can sometimes find tickets for sold out shows about 2 weeks before the show due to a number of credit cards that are rejected. afaik they will contact you if the card is rejected and give you an option to give another one.

Advertisement