Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

evening hearld headline

Options
  • 19-07-2007 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

did anyone read the article in yesterdays evening hearld about the weather. it was something like "worst is yet to come". i was wondering what they meant as i didnt get to read it and forgot to buy it then when i was in the shop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

It was a filler tbh nothing else for them to write about. It describe june as the wettest in 120 years, and july looks set to follow suit. They say, according to met eireann that the wet weather will last another 10 days. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

great, something to look forward to!

thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

tabatha wrote:
    did anyone read the article in yesterdays evening hearld about the weather. it was something like "worst is yet to come". i was wondering what they meant as i didnt get to read it and forgot to buy it then when i was in the shop.

Martin King on the TV3 weather mentioned on Tuesday evening that we'd need to build an ark for the rain that was coming this Sunday :rolleyes:

Perhaps they naively picked up on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭sunset

How wet was it in June 1867?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭sunset

Sorry, that should read June 1887.

• Advertisement
Advertisement