Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWC Tickets

Options
  • 19-07-2007 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi, I know tickets can't be bought or sold here, but can anyone tell me a website or somewhere I can go to buy or sell (I'm not saying which I want to do) Irish rugby world cup tickets from/to real rugby fans for face value?

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

tickets are going for huge money on ebay..

I would be amazed if there was some magical place where the few decent people all gathered :)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭rgunning

I'm not looking to auction tickets off/bid in an auction. Just a board/forum where I can get hold of people that are stuck for tickets/are looking to sell and have a proven track record of being reliable fans.

Ebay is not an option as touts would pick up the tickets/sell them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

You could consider PMing psi, he mods the soccer tickets/trips forum, he might make an exception for you for the rugby tickets considering your selling World Cup tickets.

Edit, sorry I mean looking for genuine fans to buy/sell tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Yor best option would be to give the tickets to me, but seriously you could sell them on munsterfans.com or munsterrugby.ie, thats if your selling of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

You could discuss with me Im in Bordeaux for the 1st 2 games and will still be in france for the Paris game. Id be keen in talking to you for 2 France tickets and you of course would not be touting, I would just be asking if you may have any;) !

PS check my posts youll find 90% or so of what I post on Boards is in this forum and Leinster season ticket holder for years now for my sins :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement