Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nevr Mind the Buzzcocks last night

Options
  • 19-07-2007 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Anyone see it? What was with that guy from Towers of London (I think)??? He got slaughtered every gag he tried to make, and rightly so, they were horribly bad gags every time! Funny stuff all the same. Seemed to have some beef with Bailey, no contest really as Amstel said.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Deadalus

Yeah it was the funniest episode ever. The guy from Towers of London or whatever they are called is a complete twat and the lads really took the piss out of him. Rightly so!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭rahim

He didn't know when he was beaten either, which just made him look more of an idiot. I thought he'd done the same as that guy Preston when he disappeared for a bit, he probably would have been better off not coming back. What was with his hand movement thing, I didn't get that at all????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CyrildoSquirrel

I was watching on Dave recently and saw the one with Preston. That was a classic!

Anyone know why Bill Bailey left?

Advertisement