Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Éireann to Clane

Options
  • 18-07-2007 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,429 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Where does the Bus Eireann bus depart from Dublin City centre to Clane.

Does any of the buses start from Kildare street like Naas buses?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭happydance

they tend to leave beside the conolly luas stop or from bus aras, they also stop along the quays-somewhere near a smothie bar (although I can't say for sure where, just that it's between heuston and o'connoll street).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Prof_V

happydance wrote:
    they tend to leave beside the conolly luas stop or from bus aras, they also stop along the quays-somewhere near a smothie bar (although I can't say for sure where, just that it's between heuston and o'connoll street).

If the stop on the quays is the same one I think it is, it's on Wellington Quay (I think it was a bit west of the Ha'penny Bridge, but it could have been moved).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Routes 120/121/123 Most depart from Connolly beside the LUAS platforms, one early morning departure and all from 7.30pm onwards depart from Busaras.

They all pick up at the Bus Eireann stop on Wellington Quay near the Hapenny Bridge.

None go from Belfield or Kildare Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Departs at Busaras, stops at Wellington Quay where the piano shop used to be, just after the Ha' Penny Bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,429 ✭✭✭Trampas

Thanks everyone for the response.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Why would you waste your time in Clane anyway, all there is, is a few pubs, 2curry shops, a chipper, and a pizza place. mmm, im hungry now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,429 ✭✭✭Trampas

Maybe I am visiting someone

Advertisement