Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H DIP Management TCD

Options
  • 17-07-2007 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there
    I have just completed a BB S in Management in the institute of technology Tallaght. I got a first.
    Now I would like to apply to do the Higher postgrad diploma in Management in conjunction with TCD & IMI. The closing date for applications is pretty close, so I thought I'd apply even though I'm pretty sceptical about getting in. My main concern is that even though I ended up with a first in my degree, the years preceeding my final year were not so great.Ie: bare passes etc.:(
    I managed to get a fairly decent graduate level position in a corporate bank so I'm doing alright that way.
    Does anyone who has went through the application process of applying for postgrad courses got any advice? I'm hoping to maybe try and offset the crap results with a showcase of my responsibilities at work etc
    Any advise on the course, college, application process much appreciated!!
    Merci beaucoup!!

xxxx:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 raison

please excuse the dreadful spelling:eek: :o

Advertisement