Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For people who don't want to read over all 6 again.

• 17-07-2007 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭

I found out when book 6 came out I had forgotten everything from book 5, so here's a site I found that summarises each chapter;

http://www.harrypotterfacts.com/_chapters.htm

Probably leaves out some small detail, but good refresh none the less.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Good find, cheers man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Hypnotoad

Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

Sweet find man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Those are some pretty good summaries. I'm re-reading HBP anyhoo just so it's all fresh in my memory when I dig into DH. It's interesting to read it again knowing the ending (the ending to HBP not the whole series) and seeing some little clues here and there. In HBP, Harry and friends lead us to believe that Tonks fancies Bill and that she's depressed because he's getting married to someone else. In the end we find out she fancies Lupin but he didn't want to get involved in a relationship because he's a warewolf. There is a small clue to this though at Christmas time when Ron's mom shoots Lupin a filthy since she knows about the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

JJ wrote:
    Those are some pretty good summaries. I'm re-reading HBP anyhoo just so it's all fresh in my memory when I dig into DH. It's interesting to read it again knowing the ending (the ending to HBP not the whole series) and seeing some little clues here and there. In HBP, Harry and friends lead us to believe that Tonks fancies Bill and that she's depressed because he's getting married to someone else. In the end we find out she fancies Lupin but he didn't want to get involved in a relationship because he's a warewolf. There is a small clue to this though at Christmas time when Ron's mom shoots Lupin a filthy since she knows about the situation.

Wasn't she depressed because of the death of Sirius? When did she ever like Bill (Rons mum was just hoping Bill would fall for her and forget about phlegm. lol)? Her patronus took the form of a dog and harry thought this was padfoot.... but it was actually a werewolf (Lupin). She was sad because Lupin didn't want to pursue the relationship as he thought he was too old for her and the fact that he was a werewolf. Just finished re-reading the book yesterday ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement