Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i get in trouble for worrying about foreign crime and illegal immigrants

Options
  • 17-07-2007 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

i have russian,polish,french friends so how can i be a racist.they even know in ireland we are too soft.look a non national being caught for rape in mayo..keep the good ones and treat them right but deport the bad ones.we should have a vetting system in this country and we will get the people with skills not more scum(we have enough irsh ones)actually deport them to an island!! lol in nenagh more stabbings its a disgrace and then irish gangs shooting againi dont thing being concerned makes me a bad person

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Shut up you idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

wow how incitefull you should run for the dail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Luckily the OP is'nt a very literate worrier. He might have fooled us otherwise. lol.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

ha... reminds me of the time I was at a talk given by the Polish president.

He was accused of being homophobic and he responded by saying that he couldn't be as he had many friends "affected by that condition"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

sjyjoe .. is every thread you start about non-nationals?

your intreprid researching in to the hostility of Gort natives to the 'majority illegal' brazilians was nothing short of hilarious.

you really are looking more and more like a troll !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭killeoin

Canaboid wrote:
    Shut up you idiot.

While I do agree with Canaboids comment, I just wonder what would be wrong with deporting anybody with a criminal record?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭shyjoe

well why would decent folk of gort tell me they feel concerned in their town?i dont have stats on it i'll do my best to find out the numbers i owe an apology to you so.but i still find to believe they are all legal in gort??its a tiny town.its great if they are decent ones there great to see but what about all the nasty ones

• Registered Users Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Joe - Do you enjoy the economic success this country has had in the last decade or so?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

shyjoe wrote:
    I have Russian, Polish and French friends, and so I fail to see how can I be regarded as a racist. They seem to think that in Ireland we are too soft on our immigration policy. Look, it was recently reported that a non national had been arrested and charged with rape in Mayo..

I think we should keep the good ones (immigrants) and afford them the usual civil rights but deport the bad ones (immigrants). We should implement a vetting system in this country, in this way we will get the people with much needed skills and not unwanted criminals - It would appear we have enough of an Irish criminal population. Actually, an idea might be to deport them to an island! Laugh out loud.

In Nenagh there appears to be an increase in knife crime, which is a disgrace. Couple that with Irish gangs who seems to have gone on a shooting campaign! Please tell me that being a concerned Irish citizen makes me a bad person?

Ah, I understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Don't worry eo980, the OP has been shown up as a racist idiot in many a thread in the past few days, by Mods.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

ned78 wrote:
    Don't worry eo980, the OP has been shown up as a racist idiot in many a thread in the past few days, by Mods.

Ahh I know ned, but I don't think he knows why we don't agree with him. Is it worth trying to lay it out for him in a fashion that might get things across to him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭shyjoe

being honest id be happy with ireland 5 years its just a rat race now.the good immigrants have been great for our country thats not my point im talking about illegal and the bad ones...do you not thing alot of crime coming from them considering the numbers in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

shyjoe wrote:
    well why would decent folk of gort tell me they feel concerned in their town?i dont have stats on it i'll do my best to find out the numbers i owe an apology to you so.but i still find to believe they are all legal in gort??its a tiny town.its great if they are decent ones there great to see but what about all the nasty ones

Joe, do all the decent, working Irish people of Gort have your mobile number?

TBH I think every thread you start is about foreign nationals. Its looking like an unhealthy obsession, take up gaelic football or something. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

shyjoe wrote:
    i have russian,polish,french friends so how can i be a racist.they even know in ireland we are too soft.look a non national being caught for rape in mayo..keep the good ones and treat them right but deport the bad ones.we should have a vetting system in this country and we will get the people with skills not more scum(we have enough irsh ones)actually deport them to an island!! lol in nenagh more stabbings its a disgrace and then irish gangs shooting againi dont thing being concerned makes me a bad person

you do know that lol stands for Laughing Out Loud, which makes me wonder why you're laughing at more stabbings in nenagh?

Or is it, like the rest of your post, you've hammered away at the keyboard in the hope that the random collection of words and internet shorthand will make sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Two instances of personal abuse directed towards the OP made me decide to lock this thread.
    That and it was really ****ing pointless.
    Monkyfudge summed it up perfectly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement