Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish RC drifting website

Options
  • 17-07-2007 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

alrite people! for all you R/C drifters out there you can check out this site,

www.rcdriftIRl.tk

it's a forum that i recently set up using a free hosting service but it's running good, feel free to check it out :D! thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

alrite people! for all you R/C drifters out there you can check out this site,

www.rcdriftIRl.tk

it's a forum that i recently set up using a free hosting service but it's running good, feel free to check it out :D! thanks.
    good stuff man just what ive been looking for to get my drift project out of the house :)

sup man, went to join to share some of my cars but conformation code does not apear its just a red X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 <rcdriftIRL>

Alrite lad, i dunno how to help you there really, i don't think anyone else has had problems registering, maybe you'll just have to try again, if it still doesn't work get back to be and i'll have a look through the settings and see if there's anyhting i can do to help, what car are you using for drift anyway?

this is a long shot but maybe try using this URL instead

http://irishrcdrifting.myfastforum.org/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

sweeet ill give it a try
    i have an rs4 3, it was race prepped with a siro evo, but i pulled that and set it up for drifting, yet to get it out yet as im working on my real car at the mo and bringing another in ffrom japan, but its all ready to go, just need to break in the new engine.

WORKED!! all done signed up, pic posted and all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ~Arsey Drifter~

alrite cool, i'll check it out now (this is "<rcdriftIRL>" by the way i just made a new account, i thought this username is better, and kind of funny if you get it)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

sounds arsey!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,514 ✭✭✭✭vectra

2 Espressi wrote:
    sounds arsey!

Yup,
    Arsey outy down the roady.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PVTHawk

Im about to buy a hsp flying fish is it any good? BTW if i buy it i will get a nissan sylvia body and 6mm offset wheels

Advertisement