Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will any more tickets for the World Cup be released?

Options
  • 16-07-2007 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

does anyone know will any more tickets be released on the offical site to the Ireland/GB region or to 'rest of world' region?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Havent heard anything, most games sold out at this stage, hope you arent after France or Argentina tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Punchbowl

Sign up on ticketmaster.co.uk and you 'should' get a heads up.. There may well be some Arg tickets released

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭pd101

i signed up on ticketmaster in december but still havent heard anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Punchbowl

Yep, me neither... I get plenty of notice of Westlife gigs though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,421 ✭✭✭finbarrk

There definatley wont be any more tickets for the big games, ebay is the best option now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭sheepshagger

finbarrk wrote:
    There definatley wont be any more tickets for the big games, ebay is the best option now.
    err not true. . . theres been tickets to the Freanch and ARgie games ons ale off and on the last couple of weeks (they may be steep buy they are face value).

If your looking its best to ckeck the website daily (or more than once daily). . .you could just be lucky:

http://www.francebillet.com/place-spectacle/Sport/Rugby-p309391448262836676.htm

Advertisement