Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drynam Estate, Kinsealy

Options
  • 16-07-2007 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,
    Some of you may have seen the recent press reports concerning the Drynam Hall estate in Kinsealy, and how over 70 houses will need to have their floors dug up because of cracked materials.

Does anybody know whether it is just the main Drynam estate (i.e. down by the Feltrim rd/ Kettles lane junction) that is affected by the issue with the cracked floors?
    Or is the Social & Affordable housing development (overlooking the M1 slip-road) also affected?

I've been offered one of the A.H units by Fingal county council, so I'm quite anxious to find out whether the entire is affected. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I think the houses that are affected are all about 15 years old Bobby, so I think the AH units should be ok - they are newer if I'm thinking of the right ones. You might get a more knowledgeable answer on the Dublin County North forum tho.

Advertisement