Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Katona held hostage!

Options
  • 16-07-2007 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Just saw sky news now - saying that Kerry Katona and her new baby daughter were held hostage by armed burglars this morning. They managed to escape unharmed - thank god. That must have been so frightening!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Just saw sky news now - saying that Kerry Katona and her new baby daughter were held hostage by armed burglars this morning. They managed to escape unharmed - thank god. That must have been so frightening!

Indeed, she is one scary lady alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,400 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

that clown would do anything for attention!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Hardly her fault that she was held hostage at knife point. She doesn't deserve that. Nobody does.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Well her baby doesn't deserve that...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

I heard it was for Celebrity Hostage Situation, a new television show on ITV hosted by the worlds favourite duet ant and dec.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

They managed to escape unharmed - thank god. That must have been so frightening!

I think they made a run for it when Kerry started offering mini-boozy brownies and cocktail sausages wrapped in bacon to them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmoney

the burglars probably baught her album and felt ripped off ;)

honestly though no one deserves that in fairness doesn't matter who you are but people like her are probably bigger targets then your average joe soap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

She bugs me but no one deserves that in fairness...and the poor baby....

No doubt she'll sell this story to OK magazine too though, guaranteed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

One of the first people she called was Max Clifford - that says it all really. She is a media whore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 miamigal

Maybe I'm just too cynical but she's so desperate for publicity I wouldnt be surprised if she faked the whole thing. but hey, at least no ones talking about her taking drugs while pregnant anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

a stunt perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

was the guy who did it caught?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

was the guy who did it caught?

Don't think so. But the car has been found.

Advertisement