Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Value of this house in YOUR area ?

Options
  • 15-07-2007 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭

Guys, just curious about what you reckon the guide price for house below would be in YOUR area ? The house is for sale on an Irish estate agents website, and I have no connection to it. As I say, just wondering what people think. If you highlight outwards from the word "spoiler" at the bottom of this post you will see address and price, but try to put your own estimate on it first.

The House.

Description:
    Exceptionally maintained end of terrace 4 bed property on a large corner site. Downstairs bedroom has wheelchair accessible en-suite with it's own entrance.

Accommodation:
    Entrance hallway

Sittingroom: 11'04' x 13'11' with gas fire, feature fireplace, laminate timber floors, dado rail.

Kitchen / diningroom: 17'08' x 8'06' with fitted units, stainless steel sink, feature fireplace, dado rail.

Bedroom 1: 13'05' x 13'01' with laminated floors,
    En-suite: shower, wc, whb, tiled floor, Wheelchair Accessible.

UPSTAIRS:

Bathroom: bath, wc, whb, tiled splashback.

Bedroom 2: 10'04' x 10'07' with timber floor.

Bedroom 3: 9'08' x 12'06'

Bedroom 4: 7'08' x 9'04'

GFCH
    Walled private rear garden with shed. Large front garden on a large site.

Spoiler:17,Delmege Park,Moyross,Limerick.50,000euro

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭A Random Walk

Why, are you thinking of buying it? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

I think not !! Was just searching through property sites and seen a link for property under 100k. Had to have a look as I did not think you could get anything for under 150k, not even a site around my area.

Edit. Limerick is probably a grand place to live, but I don't think i would live there as I'm happy enough in Kilkenny for the moment. :cool:
    Hope that got me out of any trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

http://www.daft.ie/limerick/moyross/193705/

Your link doesn't work so here it is.
    To be fair, it's looks very well from the outside.

I've seen a house in Southhill for 25,000 euro. Across the city but no better than Moyross

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I'd guess that house in Naas would be about €390k-€k410....

I still think its overpriced for where it is ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ctc_celtic

is it really only €50k? or just a typo? or are you likely to get stabbed ever morning going for the paper;)

Excess €50,000
    does that mean 'offers in excess of €50K'

would be on the market for about €200k-€210 in Letterkenny (depending on area)
    maybe €180k in a rough area.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,575 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

that house would be 6-700k in my estate..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

The reason its excess 50k is where it is......
    I think Moyross featured in 3 seperate news items on RTE at the weekend......
    Nuff said......

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It's a grand looking house, could you airlift it?

I wonder was the previous owner wheelchair bound before he moved into the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭carryboy

The-Rigger wrote:
    It's a grand looking house, could you airlift it?

I might need this kind of house when i am old and retired :D

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭eve

Maynooth would be about 360-380k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

there's a 3 bed heap of a house at the top of my road and they're asking €910K for it.

In my area (Dundrum) I'd say this would go for at leat €1.2m

Even though this house is excess of 50K - if you could get it for 100k you'd be doing well!

The-Rigger wrote:

Good question!!!!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Orlee wrote:
    Even though this house is excess of 50K - if you could get it for 100k you'd be doing well!

If you weren't stabbed, burnt out or shot at, you'd be doing well.

smccarrick wrote:
    If you weren't stabbed, burnt out or shot at, you'd be doing well.

Also another very valid point :p

Advertisement