Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hididdly ho!!

Options
  • 15-07-2007 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any kickboxing instructor/club in Tullamore or surrounds.

Thnks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

god wouldn't mind doing something like that! sometimes in the youth centre on harbour street, there are things like that on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 boo!

Its something Ive talked about doing for years but instead of talking bout it this year I'm gonna do it. I'll give them a shout today and see what the story is. Wonder if the boxing club would know of anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Nice one Boo, let us know how ya fair out?!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 boo!

Will do:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 007phoenix

boo! wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any kickboxing instructor/club in Tullamore or surrounds.

Thnks
    There is a good one in birr if thats any good for you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭phoenix-MT

hi

Phoenix Muay Thai Gym in Mullingar, aint to far. Theres a few that travel from tullamore.
    PM me if you want details

Advertisement