Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feeling left out, ignored

Options
  • 13-07-2007 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Lately when Im out with my friends, I feel kind of left out, not with them but other people..

For instance, when my 2 friends ( who I usually hang around with most ) are talking to girls I'm left standing at the sidelines, im not even noticed, ive notcied this is mostly with girls
    I'm not exactly brewing with confidence and I dont consider myself good looking but Im not heavy, im not covered with spots and I generally keep myself clean shaven and tidy looking yet I'm pretty much invisible to girls! My two friends have no problem getting the attention of girls and all the girls seem to flock to them, like last Sat nite my friend was asked to meet 2 girls, and all girls start coming upto me asking me about my 2 friends telling me how 'hot' they are and asking me questons about them.. before It wouldnt bother me but now that its a regular occrance I just say sorry my friends arent into sallow people, either am I , bye and walk off..

am I that hideous that nobody would even look at me. I'm 19 male by the way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

unregd656 wrote:
    Lately when Im out with my friends, I feel kind of left out, not with them but other people..

For instance, when my 2 friends ( who I usually hang around with most ) are talking to girls I'm left standing at the sidelines, im not even noticed, ive notcied this is mostly with girls
    I'm not exactly brewing with confidence and I dont consider myself good looking but Im not heavy, im not covered with spots and I generally keep myself clean shaven and tidy looking yet I'm pretty much invisible to girls! My two friends have no problem getting the attention of girls and all the girls seem to flock to them, like last Sat nite my friend was asked to meet 2 girls, and all girls start coming upto me asking me about my 2 friends telling me how 'hot' they are and asking me questons about them.. before It wouldnt bother me but now that its a regular occrance I just say sorry my friends arent into sallow people, either am I , bye and walk off..

am I that hideous that nobody would even look at me. I'm 19 male by the way.

Sometimes it can be hard having really handome mates! Just try not to hate them too much, they were born that way and can't help it.

Shouldn't be anything stopping you from getting in on the conversations - try a lewd and utterly innappropriate joke to get you noticed. Try the humor form for ideas...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,028 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Look on the bright side. Girls are coming up to you and talking to you! Use this as practice, be friendly, smile, tell them your friends are shallow baxtards with STDs, whereas you, on the other hand, are young, free and hot in bed. Make them laugh! Laugh with them.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement