Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] I love it when a plan comes together

Options
  • 13-07-2007 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭

Ah it was a great night for our corp. These guys were smacking all day long while staying docked. Then when they finally came out to fight it was 5 v 6 and my god did they pay the price.

Our Gang (all alive noone even went to armor)

Drake
    Drake
    Arbitrator
    Zealot
    Tempest
    Myrmidon

Their Gang (all dead)

Rokh
    Raven
    Drake
    Myrmidon (in wreck:True Sansha and DB Medium reps) \o/
    Thorax

First kill at 23:01 and last kill 23:04

Not bad going and what do you know. The smack stopped.

The funniest bit was we had another war due to start at 23:07 and some of their corp witnessed the fight. At 23:10 when we went to engage they would not stand and fight.lol. All docked or ran to new systems.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

http://www.arho-eve.com/home/kb/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=406

You use light missiles on a drake? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

R0ot wrote:
    http://www.arho-eve.com/home/kb/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=406

You use light missiles on a drake? :mad:

I'd fit heavy pulse II's tbh.

Also that lad has a very odd Myrm pvp set up, Cap Recharger II and Mark I Generator Refitting: Capacitor Power Relay? Why not just cap inject with 800's and why the **** fit faction reps if the rest is all ghetto crap? Makes me weep to think that ****er had TS and DB med reps on that thing :/

EDIT: Stabbed up Ravens to boot, lol @ that http://www.arho-eve.com/home/kb/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=409

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

it looks like he has 5 or 6 heavy launchers on the drake with the last one being an assault launcher. (makes sense if you are running a tight fit)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Ya i had 6 Heavy Launchers and 1 standard missile launcher put in.
    Might as well use up the last slot with something. The fit i have leaves about 15cpu and 4 power. Very tight fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Ya these guys were not setup for pvp at all but they had plenty of time to set up their ships. I dunno what they were doing.

They also had quite alot of faction ammo in their wrecks which was nice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 someguynotGneez

thats the worst fitted bunch of ships i've ever seen, does exocetgoblin show them how to fit ships or something? props for killing all those n00bs

Advertisement