Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Survey

Options
  • 12-07-2007 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Folks,
    I'm conducting an online survey and would greatly appreciate your participation. Please see my introductory letter below:

Dear participant,

I am a doctoral postgraduate student at Nottingham Trent University, and as part of my studies, I am conducting a survey of employees working in Ireland on their attitudes towards their employers. The survey is completely anonymous, you are not asked to provide your name, email address or employer's name and all replies will be treated in the strictest confidence. Furthermore, the survey is quite brief and should not take more than 5 minutes of your time.

I would greatly appreciate your participation in the survey, and if at all possible, could you forward this email to friends or colleagues in Ireland who might also be interested in participating in the survey (if possible, when forwarding this email, please use personal, as opposed to professional, email addresses). Please see the attached link below to complete the survey, however, do not complete the survey if:

You work outside of Ireland
    You are self-employed
    You have already completed the survey
    You receive this email after 29th July 2007

Survey Link: http://ess.ntu.ac.uk/sutton/formfiles/n0084009/final2.htm

Many thanks for your participation,

Ed Dennehy

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

It's ok to post questionnaires/surveys that are relevant to the people here, but not ok to post a general call to participate in a survey or encourage poeple to forward emails.

I've deliberately taken a softly-softly approach with these as most are ok. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement