Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When your Dead

Options
  • 12-07-2007 4:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

So when you pop your clogs, would you rather be remembered with revulsion or completely forgotten?

only two answers, choose one

i'd go for remembered with revulsion, cause its nice to be remembered:D

When you die, would you rather be 36 votes

Remembered with revulsion
    0%
    Forgotten
    61%
    azeziltony 2 toneStarkBlistermanthe whole year inneirebhoyone-angry-dwarfKingp35User45701melekalikimakamuppetkillerLola123delta_bravoMooseJamMushytracertMrSquishSquashGhostInTheRuinsRuenGalvasean 22 votes
    YOUR MA
    38%
    ShabadubeansRekuTar.AldarionNightwishEyespyAcid_VioletOrleeNature Boy[Deleted User]rollieThrill8k2q1gfcz9s5d4whatshername!! 14 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I'd would not like to be remembered as someone who was not able to distinguish between the use of "You're" and "Your".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ctc_celtic

Forgotten
    4.30am, still pissed, your lucky it makes any cent at al

• Registered Users Posts: 34,660 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

ctc_celtic wrote:
    4.30am, still pissed, your lucky it makes any cent at al

"You're lucky" is short for "you are" lucky. The little ' is where the "A" was removed from. "Your lucky" means the person somehow owns "lucky".

Alcohol is no excuse :p

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

a 'yore ma' option on the poll instead of atari jaguar?

no thanks.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Forgotten
    i got my drink on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

YOUR MA
    Forgotten, if you get remembered you'll only have people making up things about you anyway.;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

YOUR MA
    Actually maybe I should have voted the first one and had sex with the queen on bbc. Damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Hay Guyz Iv Ben Drinkin' Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

The-Rigger wrote:
    a 'yore ma' option on the poll instead of atari jaguar?

no thanks.

Worst poll ever.. don't challenge the tradition that is atari jaguar!

I cannot acknowledge this poll!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

YOUR MA
    The thread title hurts more than the poll, silly boy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Worst thread ever on two seperate counts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭themole

ctc_celtic wrote:
    You sure about that: Stalin, Hitler, Ted Bundy, Pol Pot, the list goes on.....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭themole

On a side note, did i quick google to make sure i spelt ted bundy correctly and i came across this. Fairly off the ball stuff, maybe the writer of the site will one day end up famous for killing a bunch of people :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

themole wrote:
    You sure about that: Stalin, Hitler, Ted Bundy, Pol Pot, the list goes on.....:rolleyes:

Who are they?

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Forgotten
    i love this poll, once a year almost.

id like to be hatefully remembered more than forgoteen because with there being no afterlife all that remains and will ever reamain are your decaying bones and what people say about you. If noone says anything or even remembers you then it is as if you never existed

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

As long as im remembered by YORA MA, thats all that matters!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

when my dead...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Forgotten
    Like i'll care... I'LL BE DEAD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Who cares?:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Forgotten
    themole wrote:

to be fair Hitler is more loved than hated, for most of us he is just a historical figure, I certainly don't hate the man, but you have lots of those far right loonies who adore the guy so all in all I'd imagine he is more loved than hated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

YOUR MA
    You'll be dead. You wouldn't be able to care whether it's nice or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

apparently 20 odd of us would rather be someones ma, than be dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ctc_celtic

Forgotten
    o1s1n wrote:
    "You're lucky" is short for "you are" lucky. The little ' is where the "A" was removed from. "Your lucky" means the person somehow owns "lucky".

Alcohol is no excuse :p

and the reason i put it in bold was............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

ctc_celtic wrote:
    So when you pop your clogs, would you rather be remembered with revulsion or completely forgotten?

only two answers, choose one

You will be remembered with revulsion for creating this minger of a thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭zaratustra

Naikon wrote:
    Who cares?:cool:

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Pfft!! I'll be too dead to care!

Advertisement