Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notice anything?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Thats hansel's so hot right now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

They must be big fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

dang. no mugatu

• Registered Users Posts: 14,976 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Ehhhhh....?

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

That is interesting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

It needs to be... at least 3 times this size. How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read if they can't even fit inside the building?

OK I'm really dim, I'm not getting this?

Think the film 'Zoolander'. Ever seen it? That should start you off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

eo980 wrote:
    OK I'm really dim, I'm not getting this?
    Ben Stiller movie fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

So I'm repelling down Mount Vesuvius when suddenly I slip, and I start to fall. Just falling, ahh ahh, I'll never forget the terror. When suddenly I realize "Holy ****, Hansel, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn't some of this maybe be in your head?

• Advertisement

Ahh fair enough folks, thanks for enlightning me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Bah. Boring. Gimme my Orange Mocha Frappuccino.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

They're all very nice, but can you swing them to the left?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.

What? Are you here to tell me what a bad eugoogoolizer I am?

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Irish Gardener

There was that moment when she was sandwitched between the two finnish dwarfs when i thought, my god i love those hockey sticks.

Well, I guess I would have to answer your question with another question. How many abo-digitals do you see playing hockey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

The files are IN the computer.

Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

"I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

Maury Ballstein: The designer's got your nuts in a vice! He's offering you three percent for every pair of underwear sold! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO!
    Kids: Screw Him! Hold out for more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I can't turn right, I'm just a latte drinking ambi-turner

Matilda: I've been trying to reach you for a week.
    Derek Zoolander: A week? What, are you having a whack attack? I saw you this afternoon, dum-dum.
    Matilda: That was last Friday.
    Derek Zoolander: Uhh Earth to Matilda, I was at a day spa. Day, D-A-I-Y-E. Okay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Rufus, Brint, and Meekus were like brothers to me. And when I say brother, I don't mean, like, an actual brother, but I mean it like the way black people use it. Which is more meaningful I think
    If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.

Derek Zoolander: [to Winona Ryder] Look, I gotta go pee, but I'd really like to continue talking about this conversation when I come back.

Hansel: I guess you can dere-lick my balls cap-E-tan.
    Derek Zoolander: I can Dere-lick my own balls, thank you very much.

Love this film!!

I love the little "Zoolander on..." special feature bits on the DVD.

Zoolander on Literacy - "Words can only hurt you if you read them. Don't play their game"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

what are these? Hocky sticks for ants? those sticks need to be at least three times bigger!

Advertisement