Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am i old Fashioned?

Options
  • 11-07-2007 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Am i old fashioned i am a guy from Waterford that wears full pyjamas in bed. I just like being cozy am i old fashioned or is there other guys out there that wear them. Any ideas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I did the same but that was in college when we never paid for oil and it was awfully cold that winter.

Not anymore though

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭unregd147

I sleep naked, so I guess im gone way past old fashioned....back to caveman!! also what does being from waterford have to do with it? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I wish my male relatives would wear pyjajas :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I sleep naked, once go go naked you never go back. Maybe if you made a poll for this...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Am i old fashioned i am a guy from Waterford that wears full pyjamas in bed. I just like being cozy am i old fashioned or is there other guys out there that wear them. Any ideas
    Hahaha..... But seriously... Yes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Yup. Naked here too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Yes ! Yes you are :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Yeah, when it gets REALLLLLLLLLY cold Pyjamas have their moments, but like the man said, once ya go nekkkid :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

16 posts since you joined last April and all of them on the same subject.
    You look like a troll to me. Do it again and I'll site ban you.
    B

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Why? Are fetishes banned? :)
    Hist post history is rather funny, do you own a pjs business OP?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement