Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlotte Church kicks Henson out!

Options
  • 11-07-2007 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Pregnant Charlotte Church has kicked her boyfriend Gavin Henson out of their home after claims that he cheated on her.

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2007/0711/churchc.html

For some reason, I really hope this isn't true. I really like her. Would be so horrible if he really has cheated on her whilst she's pregnant with their child.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

He kissed another girl, so what? If I was him, I'd walk away from her altogether. She's obviously a complete idiot to fly into a rage over something like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

DarkJager wrote:
    He kissed another girl, so what? If I was him, I'd walk away from her altogether. She's obviously a complete idiot to fly into a rage over something like this.

Ummm.... She's six months pregnant with his kid, they're supposed to be committed to one another and he's kissing and groping another girl. I think most people would fly into a rage if their long term partner kissed someone else! Its not like it was a kiss on the cheek or a peck. Surely I'm not alone in thinking this it out of line.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

No no you're deffo not, she's dead right to have flown into a rage!!

Although, i do hope it's not true, I really like her too and they both seemed so good together!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Wow, shock horror he "kissed" another girl. He didn't jump into bed with her, didn't do anything that would deserve the reaction this spoilt little gimp has given him..

I just don't understand how you think kissing another person behind your pregnant fiance's back is acceptable!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Malteaser! wrote:
    I just don't understand how you think kissing another person behind your pregnant fiance's back is acceptable!!

she was right to kick him out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

I think she was totally right to fly into a rage. They are meant to be in a committed relationship, they are engaged for Gods sake and she is pregnant with his child.

I do hope that they can work it out though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭G&T

DarkJager wrote:
    Wow, shock horror he "kissed" another girl. He didn't jump into bed with her, didn't do anything that would deserve the reaction this spoilt little gimp has given him..

Do you need a big spoon so you can stir the **** some more.

It may not be the worst thing he could have done but it's still going to hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

id go mad!!!i ve been cheated on before and its not nice!!a kiss or sex not matter what its cheating there's not other way round it!!!!he's always been a bit of a t*at!!!!

He was kissing and groping this girl for hours and allegedly did try to take it further. Its not like it was one drunken quick peck. I think anyone would be furious if their partner did this!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

Thought she had finally found someone that would be good for her after the other idiots shes been out with, hope she doesnt take him back, she deserves better especially as she is pregnant with his child, its totally unacceptabe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

perhaps it's a power move!

they'll be back together soon

I hope they dont...she'd be better off without him!!

Malteaser! wrote:
    I hope they dont...she'd be better off without him!!

I agree. I never though they'd last tbh.

i was kinda hoping they would though at the back of my mind I knew they wouldn't!!

I'm glad he's outta the picture now, thats the last thing she needs!!

Malteaser! wrote:
    i was kinda hoping they would though at the back of my mind I knew they wouldn't!!

I'm glad he's outta the picture now, thats the last thing she needs!!

Some gossip magazines this week were saying that she doesn't believe the story, and that all is well between them. Guess time will tell!

Advertisement