Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardiff 1/4 Final Tickets On Sale Now

Options
  • 11-07-2007 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

Through the official site. Cheapest tickets are Violet @ €225 each. :eek:

( I just had an e-mail alert )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

good luck getting to cardiff, and finding somewhere to stay there tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

Very good, I didn't realise we had French fans on here. Should be a good game between NZ and France. ;)

I'll be holding out for tickets to the Winners of Pool D 1/4 final because I think we will top the group and end up playing Italy. I'll be at the Argentina game and will still be in France for the 1/4 final.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,421 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Good positive attitude there, I agree with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭gjim

I bought some a while back for 150 each and at that time all the ones I wanted - the cheaper ones - were gone. At the moment, I can't make it to any other games and I reasoned that (assuming the group isn't an absolute disaster) I'd be delighted for Ireland if we weren't there and in that case I'd be hoping for a cracker with France v. NZ.

Advertisement