Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doors and Floors

Options
  • 11-07-2007 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Has any one had any dealing with company Floors and Doors? thinking of getting floor of of them,anyone dealt with them?Can u please PM me thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

I bought an inexpensive laminate there a year ago. I thought they were ok to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Thanks Im going for semi solid and there just seems to be alot of clauses in there reading material. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Wonky Knees

I've done some flooring over the years, found the Dublin prices too high. Came across a company in Castleblaney called Irwins. Great selection of floors, great service, best prices I have found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

I've used them a couple of times. They know their stuff and have been around for donkey's years. They are owned by a large wood importing company. Prices are quite good and there's always room for a bit of haggling if there's no offers on. 10 - 15% off would be possible.

Advertisement