Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCI Cinema Blanchardstown screens

• 10-07-2007 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

I want to book tickets to see a film on Friday or Saturday, the film has loads of showings, so I want to pick one in the best screen. Does anyone here frequent UCI Blanch enough to know which screen is the largest? I've been stuck in a small screen too many times for my liking, where the barrier seats are so far up your craning your neck trying to see everything. I believe that's screen 2, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for your help guys :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

screens 1 to 4 are the bigger screens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Thaedydal wrote:
    screens 1 to 4 are the bigger screens.

Many thanks! Lots of showings in those screens it looks like. Guess I was wrong about number 2, though I could have sworn it was 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Many thanks! Lots of showings in those screens it looks like. Guess I was wrong about number 2, though I could have sworn it was 2.

Check the seating plans online - more seats = bigger screen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Ah, I didn't know they had that! Cool! Seems 1, 4, and 9 are the ones to go for. 1 being the largest, 9 having the best audio. TBH I wasn't looking for the biggest really, just one where I could sit behind the barrier and not have to strain my neck to see the whole screen. Anywho, been to see the film :) Thanks guys. Very helpful!

Advertisement