Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yuck...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

Hang on a sec...
    ...only to find the stench came from a man's smelly feet.
    Residents had complained of a terrible smell seeping from the appartment, where the occupant had not been seen for several days.
    Crappy writing, or was the appartment occupied by his feet alone?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Ha ha, hadn't realised it could be interpreted like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

I wouldnt like to be working beside that guy. I'd probably quit.

I hope he got the message though, and washes his feet and socks, smelly git.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

odour eaters ftw
    Yuk! How embarrasing! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Sky news?

"news" indeed.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

I cannot imagine how badly this guy's feet must have stank for people to mistake the smell for rotting flesh!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91059-1274461,00.html
    Well funny thing; moisture, heat and dark, good mix to speed up the rotting of flesh and since the outer layer is all dead skin...
    Most of the stench would still have been due to the bacteria feeding on the sweat though I'd hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭rusalka

I cannot imagine how badly this guy's feet must have stank for people to mistake the smell for rotting flesh!

Unfortunately, I can. :mad: Getting the train home yesterday, I had the misfortune to pick the seat next to the guy who must've had a touch of the aul' necrotizing fasciitis. The stench from what was left of his feet was simply UNGODLY. He also picked his nose and ate the boogers the whole way, too. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't know what the etiquette is here - I was so tempted to say something to him, but instead, I just stood the whole way instead (no other seats free). What would you say, though? Is there a polite way to say "Wash your feet, buy some odour eaters and stop eating your snots you dirty fu*ker!"?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I knew a guy from college who had feet that smelled like they were actually decomposing on him. All my mates would tell me how bad the smell was but you could never imagine it. So, one day I went to their house where they were upstairs. As I climbed the stairs this.......awful, pungent stench kept getting stronger & stronger. I went into one mates room and asked him what was the smell (I thought a sewage pipe had burst) but he hinted it was is housemate in the next room. So I go to the next room and *POW* the smell hits me like a cavity block into the nose when I open the door. He was putting on some socks but, Jesus Christ!! It is easily the worst smell I have ever, ever, EVER had the misfortune to witness, and I've smelt a rotted animal corpse on a hot day which was a strawberry compared to his dead feet. I honestly can't describe the smell as I've never smelt anything like it!

Yeesh, everything he touched with his feet it lingered with this smell like when he put his feet on an armrest for a few minutes and it just stunk for days!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91059-1274461,00.html

I've a few mates like that. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Duggy747 wrote:
    I knew a guy from college who had feet that smelled like they were actually decomposing on him. All my mates would tell me how bad the smell was but you could never imagine it. So, one day I went to their house where they were upstairs. As I climbed the stairs this.......awful, pungent stench kept getting stronger & stronger. I went into one mates room and asked him what was the smell (I thought a sewage pipe had burst) but he hinted it was is housemate in the next room. So I go to the next room and *POW* the smell hits me like a cavity block into the nose when I open the door. He was putting on some socks but, Jesus Christ!! It is easily the worst smell I have ever, ever, EVER had the misfortune to witness, and I've smelt a rotted animal corpse on a hot day which was a strawberry compared to his dead feet. I honestly can't describe the smell as I've never smelt anything like it!

Yeesh, everything he touched with his feet it lingered with this smell like when he put his feet on an armrest for a few minutes and it just stunk for days!!

So regret reading that whilst eating my lunch! OMG. That's inexcusable!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

So regret reading that whilst eating my lunch! OMG. That's inexcusable!

:p Sorry, but this thread just reminded me how bad this guy's feet stinked! I'd say his socks were hard as rock the morning after he takes them off, if he dropped them they'd shatter into a million pieces!

Advertisement