Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrons, as we know, are angels performing God's work

Options
  • 10-07-2007 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

while following a link to steorn's work, it seems Intelligent Design is part of the picture also..
    The same scientists who tell you that Intelligent Design is impossible also dispute the hard-facts of Steorn’s peer-reviewed findings. I predict that this humble contraption will show the world just how much materialists have misled mainstream-science.
    Magnetics are powered by the motions of electrons. Electrons, as we know, are angels performing God’s work. The power of angels can supply us with infinite, unlimited power, if we as a society are willing to cast aside the mendacity and the mythology of the “scientific” community, and place our trust in the Lord.

taken from http://blogs4brownback.wordpress.com/2007/07/10/the-power-of-angels/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

zod wrote:
    while following a link to steorn's work, it seems Intelligent Design is part of the picture also..

Quote:

The same scientists who tell you that Intelligent Design is impossible also dispute the hard-facts of Steorn’s peer-reviewed findings. I predict that this humble contraption will show the world just how much materialists have misled mainstream-science.
    Magnetics are powered by the motions of electrons. Electrons, as we know, are angels performing God’s work. The power of angels can supply us with infinite, unlimited power, if we as a society are willing to cast aside the mendacity and the mythology of the “scientific” community, and place our trust in the Lord.

taken from http://blogs4brownback.wordpress.com...wer-of-angels/

aren't they called magnets???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Just so people aren't misled, this is not from Steorn's website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

So who are the protons working for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

With opposite charges to electrons, Satan is presumably their master. Protons rape children and grannies, don't you know.

This would make quarks even more interesting than they already are.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,978 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

What happens if we fire these angels at a piece of card with two slits?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

they stand about talkin about philadelphia on their toast?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Sarky wrote:
    With opposite charges to electrons, Satan is presumably their master. Protons rape children and grannies, don't you know.

This would make quarks even more interesting than they already are.

Are neutrons the Scientologists then?

Just came up with a bold new cat image macro:
    'I am a Scientologist, I is takin' all your money'

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Neutrons are the agnostics.
    Who will burn with the nucleotic hellfire of 1amu

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Giblet wrote:
    Lucifer goes through one and Satan through the other ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

I heard the devil invented the light bulb (working through edison) because its like a concentration camp for angels.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Sarky wrote:
    This would make quarks even more interesting
    Nah, its a ****hole of a bar. And I'm not just saying that because I got chucked out.

The jug-eared twerp...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Does that mean Higgs-Bosons are David Blaine?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blackhorse Slim

Wow. Jacob was such a wimp.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Is that supposed to be as funny as it sounds? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Eurgh!! I hate people who use the idea of intelligent design to dismiss science. I can never understand how people can do that!

Quote from OP's quote:

"if we as a society are willing to cast aside the mendacity and the mythology of the “scientific” community"

Grrr, fine! You wanna cast aside the rules and notions of science? I'll find that idiot through his internet blog, pull him off his computer, strip him of everything, and throw him into the woods. Let God intelligently design him a spear and some clothes!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Giblet wrote:
    They interfere with each other. And I thought angels were supposed to be pure, those dirty feckers.

Someone needs to hit this guy with a taser and see if he still thinks electrons are angels doing god's work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Crucifix wrote:
    They interfere with each other. And I thought angels were supposed to be pure, those dirty feckers.

This is exactly what I have been telling people for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Duggy747 wrote:
    Eurgh!! I hate people who use the idea of intelligent design to dismiss science. I can never understand how people can do that!

Quote from OP's quote:

"if we as a society are willing to cast aside the mendacity and the mythology of the “scientific” community"

Grrr, fine! You wanna cast aside the rules and notions of science? I'll find that idiot through his internet blog, pull him off his computer, strip him of everything, and throw him into the woods. Let God intelligently design him a spear and some clothes!

you have it all wrong.

This is how you should treat people who make that argument

• Registered Users Posts: 11,978 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Crucifix wrote:

Well they only do it if we don't look at them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Intelligent design - complete fallacy. Only a person devoid of any intelligence could believe in that rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

As Bill Hicks once said towards creationism:

"I've just got one question.........................dinosaurs!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

the word "intelligent" in "intelligent design" is simply out of place

Hagar wrote:
    So who are the protons working for?
    the government as tax inspectors.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

eoin5 wrote:
    I heard the devil invented the light bulb (working through edison) because its like a concentration camp for angels.
    technically they are "dark suckers". you will notice how old bulbs are appear blackened when they no longer work because they are full
    more at http://home.netcom.com/~rogermw/darksucker.html
    The Bible has been used by the Establishment to insist that the Earth is flat, that pi is exactly 3, and that the universe is only some 6000 years old — and now they're turning the Bible against Dark Sucker Theory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

pah, what a pile of bull, i'l pop down to the shed and get dads angel grinder.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

bonkey wrote:

Excellent stuff. Has Captain Capslock seen this?
    Perhaps thats why he's so afraid of revealing his humble qualifications?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Hang on, if angels are electrons, then why do the heathens Muslims get electricity?

*tongue-in-cheek, please don't ban me!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Galvasean wrote:
    Hang on, if angels are electrons, then why do the heathens Muslims get electricity?

*tongue-in-cheek, please don't ban me!

entanglement?

Galvasean wrote:
    Slavery.

Just like the way the enslaved the town of Baltimore Co.Cork.

Lots of captive electrons :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement