Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do I make sheets in a spreadsheet look the same?

• 10-07-2007 5:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

I started within one sheet, a template I got from someone, with all my data inputed it looked and printed fine. I then added 2 more sheets which I cut and pasted the info from sheet one and amended it as required. Unfortunately when I print or print preview sheets 1 & 2 they look totally different and are completely spread over several pages. How can I get the format of to be like that of the original sheet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

frobisher wrote:
    I started within one sheet, a template I got from someone, with all my data inputed it looked and printed fine. I then added 2 more sheets which I cut and pasted the info from sheet one and amended it as required. Unfortunately when I print or print preview sheets 1 & 2 they look totally different and are completely spread over several pages. How can I get the format of to be like that of the original sheet?

instead of copyandpaste right click original sheet and go create copy, and tic move to end... exact replica - or should be

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

If the data is in the same colums/cells, you can highlight all of sheet 1, hit "format painter", then go to sheet 2 and click the A1 cell. Voila!

If you're talking about printing, go to File\Page Setup then select "Fit to" and then x pages tall and x pages wide. I think that's the problem you're having? Also change to landscape from portrait if necessary.

Advertisement