Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Nicheren buddhism practices in Dublin?

Options
  • 09-07-2007 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

I'd be interested to hear of them if there are any.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

frobisher wrote:
    I'd be interested to hear of them if there are any.
    Indeed there are, I am one. PM me for info as I do not like to advertise one practice over another here.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Doctor Dee

I am intrigued, Asiaprod, can you explain what its all about?

I would be grateful, it does ring a bell, but I'm not sure why...

Regards
    DrD

Doctor Dee wrote:
    I am intrigued, Asiaprod, can you explain what its all about?

I would be grateful, it does ring a bell, but I'm not sure why...

Regards
    DrD
    Hi Doc, can you be more specific about the intrigued s I know what you are asking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 amy louise

hi who ever´s out there,
    i was studying and chanting with groups in dublin and waterford about 8 years ago i was so into it , its deffinately the faith for me but i moved abroad and despite my efforts couldn´t find a new group to chantwith nor a teacher to teach me.... i´m back home now and nothing would please me more then to take up where i left off...
    if anyone knows of anyone in the waterford area who colud help please let me know.

You could also contact Taplow Court in the UK and they can provide a list of contacts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Molly82

I practiced nicherin buddhism for a couple of years. I found the teaching amazing and very helpful to my life. I stopped practising when I found assigned leaders becoming too pushy expecting you to come to meetings and interpreting the teaching literally...I felt that they were not in a position to take on that role, it felt intrusive. I still miss it though, I suppose I lost trust in the organisation but not the faith. Did anyone have an experience like this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AprilRose64

ASIAPROD Could you please guide me to any SGI groups/Nicheren Buddhism groups in Dublin? Thankyou =)

ASIAPROD Could you please guide me to any SGI groups/Nicheren Buddhism groups in Dublin? Thankyou =)
    Hi there AR,
    Any contact numbers I may have are way out of date.
    Give Taplow Court a ring and they will give connect you.
    I have PMed what info I have to you.
    Asia

Advertisement