Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Year Season Tickets

Options
  • 07-07-2007 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

I heard that the closing date for applications for the 10 year premium season tickets for the new landsdowne closess tomorrow.

Cant seem to find anything on the Irish website.

Anyone have any info?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭sheepshagger

I heard that the closing date for applications for the 10 year premium season tickets for the new landsdowne closess tomorrow.

Anyone have any info?

Info packs were sent out to rugby clubs and t those on the IRFU'w waiting list.

Pretty sure it closed yesterday, but I cant find the info pack to check.

Theres nothing online AFAIK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭irish.rugby.fan

If you could find out the date id really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

15k a pop, to sit on your own.

Sorry I'm of no help here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭sheepshagger

Anyone have any info?

No, your right the deadline is 5pm tomorrow - 9 July 2007.

I just remembered I have the details in pdf format. . if you want them PM me your email address. . youll have to be fast and courier your application and cheque in before tomorrow.

Note that at this tage your making an application, its expected to be well over subscribed so just becuase you apply doesnt mean you'll actually get one.

Advertisement