Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The impossible quiz

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

cruel .... but fair

Got to 29 but have to leave work now. Will carry on monday. Can't be doing these on my own time!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

i'm stuck on number 42!! Help!!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

lol... very funny... I'm stuck on the chicken one, no 41... i skip two each time as well....

110 in total!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh

edited to add...
    I'm on 42 as well..... it's quite tough.

This is killing me.....

edited a second time to add....
    I GOT NUMBER 42 ON THE FIRST ATTEMPT>>>>> he he he LOL LOL... PM MissIT if you want some help.... he he he... there's a trick to it !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

OP... i may have to kill you for this...

nice work:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Arrgh! been at this for the last half hour. I got to level 52 and I have to give it up now or I'll be at it all day. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

ooooh
    no. 56 the digestive system??wtf..greta quiz

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

addictive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Stuck on the one with the bird, not too sure of the number. Someone help me out.........................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭MB74

Left it at 52 but coming back for more later, pure addictive

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

It is brilliant. Im went through a phase of playing it non stop for a week non stop. If you are stuck, PM me and ill give you a hand.

Advertisement