Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bray Summerfest

Options
  • 05-07-2007 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Anyone hear anything about the summerfest this year. I want to bring the kids down to the fireworks but not sure when they are on. Will there be anything else there suitable for the kids?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭eve

Here's the official site: www.braysummerfest.com

It's designed for families so have a look at whats on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭Alun

We had a leaflet through the door a couple of days back with a list of the events and such. I don't know if it's just me, but it seems a little bit less interesting than in previous years.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

was just looking at the link there, the pizza eating competition in the Harbour brought back loads of memories :D i think over the last few years, it has gone down hill. i think since the street party was moved from the main street to the seafront but i will be around for a few of the bands and events:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

There was no sign of the party in the peoples park today and no signs up to say it was cancelled. I know the weather was bad this morning but it cleared up by two when it was to start.

Advertisement