Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eugh - Nicole Richie is pregnant

Options
  • 05-07-2007 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭

Well the rumours have been going around for a few weeks, but TMZ say that they've confirmed that Nicole Richie is definitely pregnant.

/shudders

She's been going out with Good Charlotte lead singer Joel Madden for about 7 months, and there are reports that they're planning to get married this summer. WWTDD.com sums it all up quite neatly:
    Is it still called a baby even when the parents are this ugly? That feels misleading. Deceptive. "Baby" makes you think you might see something cute. This thing will make you shake your fist at God. They should call it something else. Maybe "hatchling" like they do with dinosaurs and snakes. Or whatever it is they call baby goblins.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

poor kid lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Surely her body will break in half with the weight of a baby???? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

descry wrote:
    Surely her body will break in half with the weight of a baby???? :confused:

Exactly what I was thinking. Surely her tiny frame can't take that... I'm surprised she's even fertile due to her body weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

poor kid

True story!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Is it still called a baby even when the parents are this ugly? That feels misleading. Deceptive. "Baby" makes you think you might see something cute. This thing will make you shake your fist at God. They should call it something else. Maybe "hatchling" like they do with dinosaurs and snakes. Or whatever it is they call baby goblins.

Didn't see myself posting here ever but surely that's a bit harsh? I'd certainly stick it to Nicole & from the photo in that article the guy isn't ugly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i think joel is horrible. billy form good good charlotte is soooooooo much hotter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Taters

Maybe this will help her weight problems. ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Taters wrote:
    Maybe this will help her weight problems. ^_^

Hopefully! Surely, she'll have to eat now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Surprised that she's four months along. My knowledge of all things pregnancy-related is uh, patchy, but would have thought she'd have more of a bump at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

worst. secret. ever.

The reason she doesn't have a bump is she was underweight to start off.

Advertisement