Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kate Moss and Pete Doherty over - again

Options
  • 05-07-2007 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Seems pretty serious this time. She's called in a removers van and minders to see him off. He supposedly cheated on her earlier in the week and now all the locks in her house have been changed. Hopefully she's seen the light! I am so fed up of their on/off thing. She can do so much better!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Seems pretty serious this time. She's called in a removers van and minders to see him off. He supposedly cheated on her earlier in the week and now all the locks in her house have been changed. Hopefully she's seen the light! I am so fed up of their on/off thing. She can do so much better!

Links??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Perez is saying that Doherty is now living in a caravan on a camp site in London.
    He’s living in a trailer home!!!

Yup, this camp site in West London is Pete Doherty’s new home.

He told a waiting photographer that this is his new home since his girlfriend Kate Moss kicked him out, changed the keys to her place and had his things removed.

Cokate reportedly dumped Doperty following reports that he cheated on her with another model.

From rags to riches to rags again.

It all comes full circle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i seen that in the paper,it had pictures of his trailer and all lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Extreme-LoopZ

what an idiot. I mean why the hell would he cheat on Kate Moss, did he think he could do better or something? :confused: :rolleyes: :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 suitable_girl

He cheated with a South African model who seems to be getting as much publicity from it as she can. Im glad Kate Moss has finally come to her senses and i really hope she wont take him back again! Although they were kind of exciting while they lasted!

I honestly hope this is the end though. I really feel for Kate's little girl more than anyone else in all of this. Maybe now her mum will give her the attention she deserves and needs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

im just glad they wont be releasing anymore stupid videos of themselves on youtube trying to get a record deal

seems serious now - the latest fight is who gets custody of a piano!

Advertisement