Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: M92f, frontline holster, 3 mags and belt.

Options
  • 04-07-2007 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭

Need some money for my SR-16 project so I'm gonna sell these.

1: Bell eg-707 AKA m92. Exact copy of hfc m92. Atm this gun does not work. The piston head is boken (a new one can be obtained from airsoftscotland.com). The trigger spring has either broken or come out of place, I'm not sure which. A new spring set can be obtained from ehobby. The safety does not work but I imagine it can be fixed. It has been sanded down which took nearly 8 hours:eek: Cost 60 new, have put around 10 mags through it. One magazine is included with this. Looking for 25E.- SOLD

2: Frontline kydex holster. This thing is amazing! It mounts on a belt and does not wobble or shift around. To remove your gun all you need to do push the gun down which releases the locking lever and pull the gun out. Best mounted on the belt I am selling. There is now way you are going to loose your gun if it is in this thing. There are a few other ways that I can show you how to remove the gun from the holster if you decide to buy it. I had to make a small modification to the holster to make the gun fit. The part I removed will be included in the sale, so will the original bag and if I can find it the instructions.
    60E. These cost 90E new and are worth every penny. Perfect condition.-REMOVED FROM SALE.

3: Two spare mags for the baretta. They hold 25 rds each. One is tempermental but the other one works just fine. 4E for the dodgy one. 8 for the other one. SOLD

4: OD belt. Adjustable waist, 1.5 inches wide. This keeps the holster I am selling very secure. 5E

Multiple purchases will recive a discount. If the holster is not sold by saturday I will remove it form the sale and put it up on arniesairsoft.

Pics- http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/liamo333/?action=view&current=Picture192.jpg

http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/liamo333/?action=view&current=Picture193.jpg

http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/liamo333/?action=view&current=Picture194.jpg

http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/liamo333/?action=view&current=Picture195.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

I'll take the 2 spare mags off you for asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

offer 20 for the pistol, sod it 25 for the pistol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Pistol and spare mags sold pending payment.

Will also concidering selling the propane adaptor if the price is right.

I'll offer €25 for both the mags and the adaptor

Thats only 13E for the adaptor. If you offer 30 for the adaptor I'll take it. They cost approx 35 new and the last forever. 25 for the adaptor and half full tank of propane.

• Advertisement

right so. €12 for the mags and €25 for adaptor &propane.

Ok propane adaptor and tank sold pending payment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Damn it! I'll take the adapter and propane if all doesn't go to plan.

Your next in line if the sale falls through.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Decided to remove the holster and put it up on arnies.

So the propane adaptore gone then, yeah?

Yep.

All sold!

Please close.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement