Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOTRO - Monster Play Question

Options
  • 04-07-2007 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

For anyone still playing this, I was wondering if Monster characters can leave the Ettenmoors, or are they stuck in there?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

They are stuck there afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

yep stuck there.
    I'm still playing pretty much monster play only. Got a warg called graymane, what you playing ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ive resubscribed the other day,gonna give this game another months subs to see if i enjoy it more.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

yep stuck there.
    I'm still playing pretty much monster play only. Got a warg called graymane, what you playing ?
    I'm playing as a Warg that I think is called Balak (but I can never remember these made up names :D ).

I've actually just getting back into it after a couple of weeks off. And I'm sad to admit that for the first time in any MMORPG, I've reached lvl 20. I usually give up much sooner, but I'm really enjoying this. I got my first glimpse of Weather Top today and it looks fantastic. Can't wait to head up there.

Advertisement