Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disgusting attitude of estate manager

Options
  • 03-07-2007 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

just a short question: is there an official place to complain about the estate management? PRTB? or only via landlord/ landlord committee?

thabks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Your landlord, being part owner of the management company, employs the (allegedly disgusting) agent. So complain to your landlord. They can take it up with the board of management. If there is sufficient agreement, the agent can be replaced. Subject to any contractual agreements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

Thanks. i'll complain to the landlord then again ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

There is a section in the Act somewhere that requires written complaints about the management company made to the landlord to be passed on to the management company. But I'm not sure on the details on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

One is dying to know what the cause of the OP's outrage is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

I find i'm in a simlar position.

I checked it out with dept of justice and while they are close to setting up a state body to over see management companies and estate agents its not set up yet.

See if they are a member of a professional body like IPAV and hit them from there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement