Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to find a decent one bedroom....

Options
  • 03-07-2007 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

...for under 750E per month?

Im thinking city centre, dub 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9?

Am i being realistic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

yes right now i m paying 700euro one D bed in dublin 7 with sitting room and one double bed flat. but i dont think so you can find any more coz i move in that flat in 2004.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Beans_On wrote:
    Is it possible to find a decent 1 bed for under 750E ( in DUB 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 Area)?

Am i being realistic.
    Hahaha. No chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

well i m living in one d-bed flat 700€ in Dublin-7 and its all right apart from heavy traffic and about 8 attempts to steal my car which include two time front wind screen and one time passenger side wind screen breakage and two time passenger side door bending and two time opening the door with screw driver (then i have to replace all locks in car which cost me 450€ each time).

i think you can get in 700 to 800. and good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

You should be able to get a studio for that money definitely, decent one beds might be a bit more than that.

Realistically, a one bed in Dublin 2/4/6 is going to cost more I'd say, or else be a bit grotty. There have been some terribly 'cosy' bedsits/studios on Daft recently for 600/650. You couldn't fit a cat in them, never mind swing it.

Might be worth your while thinking about sharing a two bed? You could get a very nice place for 500-600. I'd probably be a prime candidate for living alone, but I've never actually managed it due to the cost.

Advertisement