Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] We're Back Baby!

Options
  • 03-07-2007 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

After a brief hiatus CELES is re-opening its doors. For the moment we'll be operating in and around Obe-Tribute-Tenal-Vale of the Silent Area.

Blues are Morus Mihi, IRON, Razor, Pandemic Legion and the Goons. Reds are MC, Bob, Outbreak & Other Pets. Unfortunately with spying alts, n00b corp indterdictor pilots and other tricks etc CELES is taking a step that we avoided over the nearly four years of our existence and will be operating a NBSI policy in 0.0 space.

Would be cool to have a few more Irish in the corp so if anyone's interested in PVPing with the best take a look at: http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=549440

Or drop a post on our forums at www.celesapoc.com

DrV

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

I would suggest you BLUE Hydra Alliance too!! I notice that your killboards have tagged up a few HYDRA members quite recently. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Awesome news, great to see ye guys back :)

In the current climate operating NRDS wouldn't work, so it's understandable. Funny that I was talking to you in Irish chat abut CELES at the weekend and you said they would be reforming soon, I didn't think this soon :eek:

Give them hell 07

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Already posted on your forums to say hello again, welcome back lads :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭LordBlonde

I'll definitely be looking into that.

It'd be good for me to get involved in PvP that doesn't involve me getting my **** ruined by gate campers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Renesco

GL celes!

all those times i sat in mn5x-x and yz-lql guarding your cyno kestrels, good times :*)

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

I know i left fountain long b4 u guys, but i do remember you, and that u pwned.

I remember being in an xelas fleet, twice the size of urs, and u completely destroyed us, now against xelas, not that great an achievement, but as a n00b it did make an impact.

Anyhoo, gl, not that u need with, darc kaahar, eve supastar, number 1 pvper in your ranks......................(it says so in his bio)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

yay another thread where 0utbreak are called BoB pets. i love being a BoB pet, its 1337 you get to team up with 1337 players like coranor and rub up against him to get the smell of 1337n355

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I always heard rumours that Outbreak were badass. Oh my.

Stop hijacking our thread bastards! Grrr

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

kyp_durron wrote:
    Stop hijacking our thread bastards! Grrr

i did not hi jack i just commented on something said in his original post.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Magic Don

WOW ur in celes and u think were bob pets, LMFAO. WTS a Clue

Magic Don wrote:
    WOW ur in celes and u think were bob pets, LMFAO. WTS a Clue

Great to see you on boards.ie Don \o/

Advertisement