Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish English accent lover

Options
  • 03-07-2007 8:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi everybody!

i hope everyone here is doing well

My name is Mohamed Essosi, i am 24 years now, Libyan nationalty , i mean from Libya (( North Africa )) , i like English langaue very much especially Irish English accent, i was student in Misurata University (( Misurata is my city )) , i was studying ((Linguistics )) which this study has historical aspect about the English language it was very interesting, from that i became interested with the history of langauges like (( Celtic , Gaelic languages )) which are the ancestors of English language .

i want to know about these Ancient nations more , if anyone is interested with my subject we can be friends and like to have friends from diffrent countries and any more information (( Mob. phone No. or email address )) just feel free and ask me directly.

Best Regards

M. essosi

Misurata-Libya

Advertisement