Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First post!

Options
  • 02-07-2007 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Childish..I know...

But what the hell :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Second. \0/

I'm in Strabane so I have a duty to post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭muffler

smashey wrote:
    Second. \0/

I'm in Strabane so I have a duty to post here.
    As far as I can see you everywhere on boards. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Omnipresent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Well im from limerick and live in limerick... but my mums from tyrone and I didnt think there would be too many of ya using this board so i thought id help ya out

ive a lot of family in sixmilecross (hole of the world in all fairness) and beragh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

the wife is from coagh,got married there last year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Well I was born in Dublin but lived most of my life outside Dungannon So I would be a Tyronian. Vindication of my fist post ...post if ever it was needed! :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Well both my parents are from Tyrone so I might pop in here every so often to see what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Well both my parents are from Tyrone
    These things happen - not your fault :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

muffler wrote:
    These things happen - not your fault :D

I cry myself to sleep at night.

Advertisement